Hi, my name is Matteo Curcio and I’m a creative content producer who loves cats.
I have been freelancing in the media field for the last 17 years, working with a large client base for TV & cinema advertising, in-store advertising, corporate videos, video game industry, TV series and events.
My area of expertise in the video field is online/offline editing and colour grading, with some compositing and 2D and 3D mograph. My main tools are Final Cut Pro, Da Vinci Resolve, After Effects, Nuke Studio and Cinema 4D.
Lately I have been working on the latest trends and techniques: viral marketing, projection mapping, interactive installations, making patches in Quartz Composer, MadMapper, Millumin and QLab.
I recently started shooting footage with my Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, a Nikon G to BMPCC Speedbooster, Nikon 1.8f Prime lenses, a Nebula 4000 Lite gimbal and an Edelkrone Slider Plus with Action and Target Module motorised programmable slider.
I am half of the electronica duo Musetta. We’ve been playing more than 200 dates around Europe so far, and tracks from our 2007 debut album Mice to Meet You! has been licensed in more than 300 compilations, featured in TV, cinema, advertising and MP3 players, nominated at 52nd Los Angeles Grammy Awards, while its four EP/remixes released by Armin van Bureen’s label Armada got the endorsement of Pete Tong, Tiësto, John Digweed, Sasha, Laurent Garnier, Markus Schulz.
We also play live performances and DJ-sets at corporate and private events.
• Colour grading and finishing
• Online editing and delivery (IMD/Adstream/DG, digital cinema, DCP)
• Audio and video post for TV advertising, TV series, in-store, cinema, events, corporate
• Digital scenography and audio/video/lights/DMX automation for theatre and events
• Projection Mapping and Interactive Installations
• Original music production and consultancy, audio engineering
• Authoring (DVD, Blu Ray)
• Live music, DJ and VJ for corporate and private events